deuce
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, but one more question for now: When I'm battling the E4, wouldn't Incinerate be very helpful against berry-holding Pokemon? Or is Incinerate not worth it to keep as a move?
    Oh, the parameters only need to be found once. It's just a calibration. When you search for more seeds, you'll always leave those set the same. The parameters are independent of any particular seed, etc.
    What do you mean by 'search with a sweet scenter'? If you are trying to RNG something in the grass, it doesn't make sense not to use a Sweet Scenter, since without one you wouldn't be able to control when you encounter a Pokemon. If you are doing a stationary Pokemon or something, you wouldn't need a SS for anything.
    Oh, okay good stuff. There have been so many versions of reporter out recently...it's hard to keep track.
    Sounds good. I'll think about if he needs a name. Are you serious?? hahahahaha...Premier balls are cool <3

Nah, I haven't messed with Victini.
    Ahh, okay fair enough. I don't know anything about Zekrom, so I would just get whatever seems good to you. I doubt I'll ever use either of them xD
    Yeah, I would be up for a swap. If you are doing Hasty, you should find a better spread, though :p

For my Reshiram I did 31/4/31/31/31/31 Timid in Premier Ball.
    Oh Flame Charge? That'll be cool actually. It isn't as powerful on my Zebra, since its attack score isn't all that great.
    I used Oshawott. It turned out to be pretty useful, although even with a Naive nature it's kind of slow. Tepig is even slower though, I think :<

Someone SR'd your starter? Nice. I was going to but I realized how much of a pain that would have been, and I didn't get a totally awful nature.
    I have Black. The RNG in B/W is abuseable and all, but RNG Reporter 9.0 isn't out quite yet. I think it will be here soon, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom