• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
deuce
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, but one more question for now: When I'm battling the E4, wouldn't Incinerate be very helpful against berry-holding Pokemon? Or is Incinerate not worth it to keep as a move?
    Oh, the parameters only need to be found once. It's just a calibration. When you search for more seeds, you'll always leave those set the same. The parameters are independent of any particular seed, etc.
    What do you mean by 'search with a sweet scenter'? If you are trying to RNG something in the grass, it doesn't make sense not to use a Sweet Scenter, since without one you wouldn't be able to control when you encounter a Pokemon. If you are doing a stationary Pokemon or something, you wouldn't need a SS for anything.
    Oh, okay good stuff. There have been so many versions of reporter out recently...it's hard to keep track.
    Sounds good. I'll think about if he needs a name. Are you serious?? hahahahaha...Premier balls are cool <3

Nah, I haven't messed with Victini.
    Ahh, okay fair enough. I don't know anything about Zekrom, so I would just get whatever seems good to you. I doubt I'll ever use either of them xD
    Yeah, I would be up for a swap. If you are doing Hasty, you should find a better spread, though :p

For my Reshiram I did 31/4/31/31/31/31 Timid in Premier Ball.
    Oh Flame Charge? That'll be cool actually. It isn't as powerful on my Zebra, since its attack score isn't all that great.
    I used Oshawott. It turned out to be pretty useful, although even with a Naive nature it's kind of slow. Tepig is even slower though, I think :<

Someone SR'd your starter? Nice. I was going to but I realized how much of a pain that would have been, and I didn't get a totally awful nature.
    I have Black. The RNG in B/W is abuseable and all, but RNG Reporter 9.0 isn't out quite yet. I think it will be here soon, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom