• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not a prob, ill pm ya as soon as i see u on, do u have a 4th gen FC for me to add? cause the mudkip is on my soulsilver and i cant get it transfered for a while yet
    crap, i cant find my ds anywhere lol, hold on for a little bit ill send ya a message when i find it, shouldnt be terribly long
    yea sure we can trade now, ill trade the mudkip over to ya then well switch to the tangela, use my SS FC. Nah ive got several copies of all the items in 4th gen. I should be in the wifi room in like 5 minutes
    I could get you an Outrage Gible, but I'm unable to trade until later tonight. I'm interested in DW females, which ones do you have? I'd like to choose one ^_^
    If it's a hack, please, stop this fooling around and just admit it.

That's three different stories you've told me now, why I should I believe this one any more than any of the others (despite the fact that getting hacks on the GTS is rather common, but that's what would make this story more believeable than the other two...)?
    Your friend, the RNG'er, is he a member of this forum or any other?
    Young as in -13 years old? :D

I have been playing for about 7-8 years. Didnt get started until I received Ruby for Christmas in like '02-'03. You?
    I didnt really pay attention to it, until people started asking me where i got it. THEN, i saw the whole thing, and I was like, "Wait, what?" I already got an infraction for it. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom