• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
deuce
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me know when you can trade :eek: my fc is 2723-9410-4398
    White Crow
    White Crow
    gaw.. I was away :/ in any case, added you and nicknamed the swirlix! I'll be around today from during the afternoon. I hope to catch you around!
    Reactions: deuce
    deuce
    deuce
    thanks ill be around in 12 hours after work
    deuce
    deuce
    hey back from work, so just leave a message when youre free. can you infect it with poke virus as well please, i dot have any infected on my Omega.You don't also happen to have an extra Lucarionite do you?
    Hey Duece? I was just stopping by because I never got the chance to say thanks for answering my random questions & advising me on my movesets. So..... thanks!! I hope all is going well for you, with and without pokemon. :)
    Hey Deuce? Do you know why the traders in Anville Town disappear like every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks ago I saw all the traders again. I once again flew away to get more items and came back the next week to see the traders missing again. I don't mess with my Dsi's time, and I've never never hacked any of my DSi games. Help??
    Dang, when you VM'd me I was at school sorry buddy. VM when your on hopefully we don't miss each other again.
    Ohhhhh ok, I got it. Yeah, that seems like a good moveset. I was actually thinking of teaching Munna Charge Beam a few weeks ago. Another Munna on the Battle Subway had used it on me. Thanks!
    Hey I saw your old shop and saw these pokemon that I would like:
    10 ANIV pikachu, brave 14/24/26/19/24/4
    10 ANIV dragonite, serious 25/20/17/17/18/17
    10 ANIV charizard, sassy 25/1/6/30/19/25
    MYSTRY mew, hardy 9/24/7/29/21/19
    TCGWC pikachu, hardy 15/26/15/1/9/5
    WORLD08 lucario, adamant 3/9/21/13/3/3

I can offer event pokemon from my shop in return.
    Here's the link for it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=106630

Please reply a VM back to me.
    ~ Thanks.
    Yeah, I understand! I should've remembered that Dream Eater is also a healing move lol. But one question: where does Nightmare come into the picture? Unlike Dream Eater, it takes away ¼ off the foe's HP (regardless of the foe's type). Is it just as good as Dream Eater, or is it unnecessary?
    Hey Deuce, I have another moveset question. My Munna is at lv 29. After it learns Future Sight (lv 31), I'm gonna evolve it into Musharna. Which do you think is a better moveset:
    1. Yawn, Psybeam/Psychic, Moonlight, Nightmare (mixed strategy)
    2. Yawn, Future Sight, Moonlight, Nightmare (multi-turn)
    3. Yawn, Psybeam/Psychic, Moonlight, Dream Eater (mixed)
    4. Yawn, Future Sight, Moonlight, Dream Eater (mixed)
    5. Yawn, Moonlight, Dream Eater, Nightmare (sleep-based)
    6. Yawn, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Psybeam/Psychic (offensive/STAB)
    Thanks
    Every now and then, it gets like that. >.< Usually reconnecting solves it but for some reason, it hasn't been as of late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom