• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mostly interested in any IV Breds you have. ^^; I know your thread on Smogon had the full selection, but they seem to have deleted your thread or something. :<
    I'm not sure? is there anything you need?
    ummm, i haveee absol prime? orrrr yanmega prime? i also have an awful lot of the lost world cards :) just let me know what you neeed
    So, what do you think of the Dark-type in the TCG? What is generally their role there?
    Hello!

I would like to know why you closed the Orre thread when we were STILL debating. Besides, the way I set up the poll question was awkward. Many users have claimed that they were confused and got the the wrong one. Is it possible to redo the poll so it is not confusing?
    Okay. Thanks for your help! And sorry I can't do trades :/

And when you say "Also, eBay is a pretty price gauge than TnT.", you mean that eBay is better for prices?
    I don't know. If I use Paypal it'd be harder for me to get ripped-off or something like that :/

And I'll get back to you on that, but looking on Troll And Toad the Venesuar EX by itself is worth over $20.00. But I understand that you don't want to pay a lot for them and that you need to make a profit :p

I wish that at the Gym you could sell without having to do all of that stuff before hand to be a "qualified seller" :/

Is Youtube any good for selling cards? I see a lot of people doing that.
    Incase you didnt see my thread, My mom said I am not aloud to trade cards. I can only sell them (I'm gonna end up buying the ones I want :p). I don't know if you're still interested in any of the EXs or the Star.
    Just let me know :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom