• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, no Slowpoke, I have female DW:

Doduo
    Oddish
    Shinx
    Kangaskhan

Still pretty new to this but it's taking forever to get to 10000 points (just now made it to the sky)! Ugh! If you still have a Dratini left here's my Friend Code: 2837 9516 5784
    Yepp no problem. Sorry about that, I forgot that we changed from Oddish to Magikarp! I'm losing my damn mind...
    Alright, you ready to trade then? I'll head to the wi-fi room now. My FC is 2666 1698 3401
    Sweet, my baseball game was cancelled today so I'm on a lot earlier than I expected to be. I will be on from now until the end of the day (about 7 PM your time lol)
    Ah, cool, it's 10:40 here, so does tomorrow around 4-8 PM your time work for you? (Anytime in that time range?)
    I'll get at you tomorrow about an hour earlier than it is right now (No clue what time zone you're in lol) But I have to go now. Like I said, I'll have her done and bred tomorrow about an hour or 2 earlier than it is now, hopefully that works for you? :D
    Haha so do I Magikarp is one of my fav DW pokemon for that reason. And I want a DW Dratini because I like the idea of a DW Dratini with Extremespeed lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom