• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just to let you know, after a long while, "Best Laid Plans" is finally out with a new chapter! Feel free to check it out when ya got the time. If you do not want me VMing you with this, just let me know.
    Ours seems to stock up on Warriors things, they always have the latest. It's the matter of if I want to wait two months to get it that kills me.
    I've read the Scourge one, and some of the Sash and Tigerclaw ones, and a few Graystripe ones. The Skyclan one was pretty good, and the Bluestar one was very intresting.
    I've read a few of the mangas, and I've read all the specail editions. The Firestar's Journey one was my very first Warriors book, it's what got me hooked. That's probably why I like Firestar so much.
    Just about. I may have missed a couple books from the first two arcs, and I need to read the most recent. What about you?
    Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht! Sht!!

I am so sorry to disappoint. My computer just disallows connecting with friends for some reason or another
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom