• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• will do, so far havent started any of them yet. gonna take a break now. might finish one more before the day is over. i actually do have some stuff i have to prep for school tomorrow.
    i didn't evolve them, i don't unless i am told to evolve them. i did give elekid thunderpunch. you didnt tell me what you wanted me to replace it with, but i took a wild guess and said leer.
    Hey man, just thought i'd offer some help creating a team if you'd like it? i saw your thread and thought i'd offer :)
    good, i didnt plan on it. if i were to get them to level 100, you wouldnt see them for a while.

also one note i didnt add. i prefer to give pokemon 510 EV's even though the other 2 ev's dont actually do anything it allows them to get an effort ribbon, would you like me to do this or not?
    ok so do you want these back as i finish them (i will update you) do you want to do 2 trades, where after i finish 3 we do a trade then when i finish the other 3 we will trade. or do you just want to wait until i finish all 6 for one trade?

i will try to finish them all this weekend. we will see. hopefully i will have at least 3 done by sunday.

i might be able to finish all of them by sunday, but it might be a stretch depends on how much time i have. and yes, i even updated my shop with what you said word for word. and i will be going based on what is posted in the first part of my shop thread.
    ok so do you want these back as i finish them (i will update you) do you want to do 2 trades, where after i finish 3 we do a trade then when i finish the other 3 we will trade. or do you just want to wait until i finish all 6 for one trade?

i will try to finish them all this weekend. we will see. hopefully i will have at least 3 done by sunday.
    Ok here they are:

Larvitar:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

Dialga:
    252 Sp. Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

My EV wishlist:

Turtwig:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

Charmander:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

If you are going to do charmander and larvitar, please keep their moveset and you can let my pokemon evolve. If you can do my wishlist, please let me know. Thanks! :)

i need the spreads for the other 2 pokemon and any other rules you want me to follow. Evolve/no evolve moves you want me to teach it etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom