• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to there being multiples of fanclubs for Mijumaru/Oshawott, they will all be merged into The Knights of Mijumaru club. For more information, see this announcement.

Sincerely,

The Bulbagarden Staff
    Oh wow, holy make-over: this place looks great!! Nice job BMGF! Just checking in.. back to playing again, though nothing competitive yet I have picked back up and hitting it hard in my limited free time. :) I'll be checking in time to time for some info if I need it but other than that I'm just playing through the game and learning over again. Wish me luck. :)
    Oh wow, holy make-over: this place looks great!! Nice job BMGF! Just checking in.. back to playing again, though nothing competitive yet I have picked back up and hitting it hard in my limited free time. :) I'll be checking in time to time for some info if I need it but other than that I'm just playing through the game and learning over again. Wish me luck. :)
    You took a break from pokemon and got a wife, and a child on the way. Sounds like your situation got better.
    Welcome back, bro. I'm AngadS/ Grape Drink/ Beaten Mods Drink/ CRACKADACTYL!/ COCAINESAURUS!/ WEEDCERATOPS!
    Hey there everyone! Sorry I haven't been around.. been busy.. I'm married now, and I'm going to be a dad! :D I have White and my wife has Black but neither of us are very into it right now regardless of having it since launch. I've played for about 5 hours, and her game has about an hour of progress lol. We will get there eventually. I will have some more time to get back into the swing of things on my game again in the future. I am going back to regular work now and I quit college so I have more free time here and there (no homework heh). I'll be back, don't worry. ;)
    How about that rematch? (if you have B/W and if you're ever on the forums again...) look at our conversation.
    do you want to have that battle now? my team is entirely different. 6V6, double battle, any pokemon. (i was awesomemeganium)
    FC: 0475 2837 4511
    Me to. Oh Good game and can you help me with something it's just my pokemon are really slow and I don't know what to do I gave them stuff like protein so I don't know why.
    Well, I don't think anyone would mind a distraction like that, Your Rain Dance is pretty good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom