• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'm doing alright, but thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to ask you if I need anything! ;)
    Omg, you sent me a birthday greeting! xD
    Lol, sorry for not being active and replying back~! Anyways, I'm back just for a bit...so, see you around!!
    Naw, no worries about reaching out to her. I was just curious if you had already traded. You don't have to be our middle-man. :)
    Yay! Thanks! By the way, have you traded with roserade407 before? Her and I are having issues and we need a middle-man to complete our trade.
    That's fine with me, I'll just leave it running. Let me know when if you can't. If you can't I'll check back every so often.
    Aw, that's alright. I was watching Burn After Reading and just missed you. Let's try tomorrow.
    I really need Jamie back. He knows cut so I'm sort of stuck right now. Whenever you get on next PM me with when we can trade and I'll be there. Well, here first and then there.
    you should join the "ladder" and try 'em out!

bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=38681

we're in the process of moving so I won't have much time for the next couple days....
    let me know how it goes!
    I have summer vacation myself... I just find writing songs at twilight works best. It truly does. Probably because no one is awake.
    It's 12:30. I'm supposed to be asleep and my DS is downstairs.... I'm quite the insomniac.
    Weird...
    I just thought I'd check Bulbagarden because I had the weirdest feeling you'd be on. I was on at 7:30, so sorry. Anyway, I should be able to trade whenever I'm on excluding now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom