• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, that's perfectly fine. Don't worry about my wages, just take care of yourself lol. Yeah, the challenge bit is kinda lame, but meh, I guess that means people can't dodge or just not battle so they don't lose points. I've been off and on this week as well, and I was gone the whole weekend. Summertime and the family wants to go places; go figure. But yeah, take as much time as you need for everything. I'll keep the run open for as long as you want. Also, I read the first Hunger Games and really liked it, so I definitely don't blame you on that one XD
    Yes, I can do that. I plan on just asking people to sign up again anyway since the tournament won't be done at this time.
    Oh, okay. I thought Chainy had taken all the sign-ups from PE2K when he made the archive too. Maybe he just missed yours, since I couldn't find it in the guide. Cheers ^^
    I've been online for a while after I did all of my errands and shit during the morning/early afternoon. I haven't seen you? I'll be on all night though if you wanna shoot me an IM if you see me or visa versa.
    LOLOLOL. xD Oh u. Of course, if they say anything, I'll let you know. Both of them are kinda inactive atm. Oh, SURE. Woot. Trying to gather more potential staff. Gawd. I've been too inactive about that project for months >.< Almost a Year (when Junes comes by)
    Trololololololol. I like the part where they say, if you like Pokemon + Australia + Arrogant. really....wtf? xD HAHAHAHA. Oh, and nice work on the banner btw. Posted on staff boards and I'm waiting for an eager reply from my colleagues. Btw, you still in for the Game Project I'm making? :3 Discuss via PM or AIM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom