Z
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• edit: saw your shop post. what are you looking for in a gengar exactly?

I have one on my battle squad. , she has a a timid nature, and her moveset is: thunderbolt, focus blast, shadow ball, hypnosis.
    not single handedly as such, as even the finest pokemon is bound to run out of pp or come un stuck against a pokemon in a battle. I see, well, u seem to be trustworthy, so I can loan you a few of my own team members to beat the elite 4, as long as you trade em back to me afterwards
    lemme check: she is lvl 78. also, I was going to say. I can also clone my lvl 100 crobat and give you a copy, she is ev trained. I can do the same with my swampert, he is lvl 100, but not ev trained
    oh I see :D, that is a lot easier then. sorry, so many of my clients on here are american, so it isn't often I get a person who lives in the sametimezone. that makes it easier. will make a note to look up when that holiday is. (the school holidays differ from college ones u see)
    ok, I am not going to go on till then, as my battery power would be drained. how about you send me a vm when your ready to trade?
    i cant do it until whitsun school holiday p.s can you go on it until im on my friend code is 4284 3337 3674 9000, i will list the move sets on your site
    umm.. whats ur code?. and a snover sounds good, I needed one for my dex. and what time is it where u are now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom