• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pokémon Online. It's a battle simulator.

I was offered the position of a provisional moderator a couple of days ago, and recieved powers/italics early yesterday. As to why, confidential.
    Hehe, I only just started to try and learn little bits last year.

I don't have WiFi at the moment, though if you use PO then I will.

Yesterday :3
    The only thing I can say is that, "he earned it".
    Try to follow the guidelines, rules and regulations perfectly, and make good contributions :)

Note: A lot of users believe that the higher number of posts will increase their chance to become a mod although it's not the case. The thing that matters is the "quality" not "quantity".
    Sorry I meant chance, not change^_^
    Silktree and I have been discussing recently the comments made by Mana Iba a while back about being no third version could be true, I suggest you read some of his suggestions, there not impossible^_^
    In terms of the three year Generation, R/S remakes are just as likely not going to happen then happen.
    No, I'm not a mod, but a staff member on pedia/archives/bnews that's why it is in italics 8)
    There is a chance that this Generation will go quicker than previous ones, the likely fact that there won't be R/S remakes/third version this Generation and the fact it can't be a coincidence the anime has gone faster (whether it was stated or not) means we may be in for a 2-3 year Generation. At the vert least a filler saga isn't impossible.
    Pretty terrible xD I only know a few words here and there.

Nooooooooooo, this is Unova, Pikachu should not exist :D
    *If you're going to edit a post, I suggest you just hit me up with another VM so that I pay attention to it ^^;

I just finished the game. I can't beat the E4 a second time though, since they're level 70...

He did not deserve to win against Ash.
    Yeah, the grass starter. Found it pretty underwhelming.

I used Hitomoshi in my first playthrough, was pretty cool. Pikachu?
    It's been a while, Okay? XD Gah, I'm so glad people don't nickname their pokemon that much in the anime XD

Why would I use an electrolizer? I'd probably just slap a lifeorb on that thing.
    I ditched Tsutarja as soon as xD

I mainly go for evolved ones, so cutes ones are usually lacking. I do want to train an Altaria soon though.
    My current one is: Archeops, Jellicent, Krookodile, Ulgamoth, Tsunbear and Ononokus.

Wuuuuut xD
    GAAAAH OMAE WAKARANAI!!! :mad:

But whatever...I'll answer your asdfasdf vm.

I have your tastes, you have yours. I think Denchura is freaking adorable, you don't. It's okay. :)

Ehh...doesn't ring a bell. I've only seen a trailer for that series.

I get it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom