• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Sheep
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recognize you too - you're a regular in the anime forum. You do have a feminine air about you, but the pictures of Shooty made me inagine a male like him beyond the screen.Not that I think you're snooty or anything!
    Sorry, the name threw me off. :p

Wow, this is the only time we talked? I coulda sworn we've talked before.
    No problem! It took me a while to find the HQ version on YT, haha. I eventually had to go through my history...it's a scary place. Makes me realize how much I waste my time ._.
    If you look at the description, there's a link to the original niconico video (which would be where I got the HQ version from). Since I know that a lot of people don't have niconico, I thought I'd do the second best thing and link the video that had the link to niconico XDDD (I like crediting the original artist the best I can).

Uhhh...but, to save you the trouble of setting up an account, someone uploaded a more tolerable copy, just with no credit ¬_¬
    YouTube - ‪Pokemon BW Sanyou Boys ❤Decoooopo (JPN Animation Fanmade)‬‏

Hope it works!! And thank you :3
    We'll often delete multiple posts done because of the server, so if lag is preventing you from deleting them don't worry about that either.

The lag recently has been infuriating though xD
    Hi there! I didn't know you liked Veronica Taylor. That's so awesome! =D

I'm a HUGE fan of Veronica myself. I love her Ash voice! I miss it so much! <3

That's why I constantly watch the 4Kids dub episodes. Haha, I watch them on Boomerang AND on my Pokemon DVDs. xD
    :eek: BW032 did you find the actual episode or were you just going by screenshots? TT_TT I've been trying to find it :3

oh yeah and...

:D Happy belated birthday!~
    Ahhh...!
    Happy (belated) birthday! Hope it had a good taste!

...yeah, I probably wasn't the only person who did that, right? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom