• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have a totodile :(
    Here is some of what I have:
    DW Poochyena, Absol, Sneasel, Hoppip, Corsola, Feebas, Rapidash, Glaceon, Geodude, Conkldurr, DW lickitung, Shuppet, Mandibuzz.
    (o_O) Since you are not there yet.. I will exit.. Vm me when you are inside.. Though I might go to bed.. It's midnight here..
    Hey, I think you should get Totodile from others.. No point spending too much time on your connection as well.. :( Sorry, I thought I could cover up what I missed last time..
    You go to the Poketransfer Lab by White Forest/Black City, and then you use another DS with a Gen. IV game in it and use DS Download PLay. THen you play a shooting game and whichever Pokemon you shoot you keep
    F/ Lol, it's a special case for "can't trade" rules.. I even had a problem receiving someone's eevee.. That's ded only poke that totally can't trade to me.. xD Notice when we talked, it bounced back to the beginning..
    Sigh.. Am I the only one you can't connect with so far? Pretty sure that somehow I can't connect with you.. Traded with 3persons already just now and the trade went well.. Somehow Gen V trade system *beep*.. Guess you will have to get the Totodile from Juan.. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom