R
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have a totodile :(
    Here is some of what I have:
    DW Poochyena, Absol, Sneasel, Hoppip, Corsola, Feebas, Rapidash, Glaceon, Geodude, Conkldurr, DW lickitung, Shuppet, Mandibuzz.
    (o_O) Since you are not there yet.. I will exit.. Vm me when you are inside.. Though I might go to bed.. It's midnight here..
    Hey, I think you should get Totodile from others.. No point spending too much time on your connection as well.. :( Sorry, I thought I could cover up what I missed last time..
    You go to the Poketransfer Lab by White Forest/Black City, and then you use another DS with a Gen. IV game in it and use DS Download PLay. THen you play a shooting game and whichever Pokemon you shoot you keep
    F/ Lol, it's a special case for "can't trade" rules.. I even had a problem receiving someone's eevee.. That's ded only poke that totally can't trade to me.. xD Notice when we talked, it bounced back to the beginning..
    Sigh.. Am I the only one you can't connect with so far? Pretty sure that somehow I can't connect with you.. Traded with 3persons already just now and the trade went well.. Somehow Gen V trade system *beep*.. Guess you will have to get the Totodile from Juan.. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom