E
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, probably our last trade.. XD Pretty cool that we have traded 46 pokes..

EDIT: Gotta go, time for bed.. XD
    Lol.. You were roaming in your mail box then? IF you still need help evolving Magmortar, then I would do that.. Otherwie I can ask my friend to help me anytime.. :D
    Nope, but somehow I think currently Carnivine>Spoink.. XD I can trade now if you want.. Just need to breed a Stunky.. :D
    Uuu.. It seems like now you online in my afternoon.. XD Will be able to catch you online tomorrow, hopefully.. Ah, I got Stunky already.. So I will trade for your Carnivine.. :D
    Yea, why not get a Magmarizer then I help you trade/back for both pokes.. ;) I will just send you my Machoke and Haunter on the way.. XD
    Oops.. I didn't see your previous message.. You should just put it in the offering thingy so I get what you want there.. :) Just drop me a vm when you see me online again.. Gotta go now.. XP
    Oh ya, I will attach Up Graade on Porygon and Dubious Disc on Kecleon.. You will need to exit and reattach then enter again for Porygon Z.. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom