R
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm wondering if you're still giving out Larvesta's? If yes, can I get these two please? R-Lax-8/8/28/28/8/31 and J-Timid-24/6/22/10/22/22?
    Thanks
    Yep. Also, try and make sure you don't target one person in particular as far as reporting is concerned; unless they are genuine offenses, it could be considered abusing the reporting system, and may lead to warnings or infractions. You're not in trouble or anything; just consider this a friendly reminder.
    Hey; just letting you know, as long as it's not directed toward another member in an offensive manner, swearing is indeed allowed on the forums.
    The main thing needed is patience. I personally grab a party of 5 eggs, and wait for them all to hatch before checking their natures/IVs at all. It's faster that way.
    Locating a flawless ditto also helps, preferably with the nature you're wanting, so you can give it an everstone and pass said nature down.
    Without a ditto like that, try to locate a pokemon you want to use for breeding, check it's IVs, and give it one of the Power Items (Bracer/etc. depending on the IV you want passed).
    Again, locating a ditto would make things much easier, but it still takes quite some time even then. It all boils down to if you are patient enough.
    I have a few Kabutos fails I think I already gave you and a Gible fail or two I could share
    I'll just breed one myself, I was under the impression you were giving it to me for free xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom