Karamazov
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD I didn't have any sugar, surprisingly. But the fact that he was up and that I had my Pokemon music on helped a ton XD
    Oh, that's awesome. Hate that site, but Charizard kicks so much ass. I am not really doing anything today. No writing today, just lazy, random shit.
    You're one crazy croc. You know that?

I have another question. What's the maximum number of Wonderful slots you can have in a tool. I thought it was 3 but Gannon is selling one's with 4 now.
    > genetics
    > netics
    > net
    > Net Ball

Ash set out with a Net Ball to find and catch his parents.
    > anger
    > U MAD?
    > trollface
    > troll
    > roll
    > dessert
    > ice cream
    > Vanillite
    > light
    > flashlight
    > flash
    > lash
    > whip

A whip. Maybe she got it from Jessiebelle.
    But their spirits might come back to haunt me and when I give them presents they will just pass straight through their bodies :,(
    Yes it is. The whole basis of propaganda is to influence a community, or state even, toward a specific cause or position. Propaganda is how Obama won the election, for instance.
    They're always running away when I give them presents so I end up dropping everything.
    I'd like them to take out the Harvest Sprites for me. They're the most annoying little a-holes ever!
    I'm surprised at how many members it's gotten. Clearly, a lot of people buy into the idea of Cilan being a sociopath. I thought that membership would just consist of me, you and some random member neither of us had ever spoken to before.

I'm thinking it should be called "Club Cabernet", then I'll add aka: whatever her English name is. Actually, it could still be Cabernet, since Dento made a wine reference in the most recent dub. But I still doubt it.

I would be the same. I'd probably also get so attached to an animal that it would break my heart when someone adopted it and took it away. Even though that's the desired outcome.

Guy with a baseball cap: q:¬)

Yesterday I went to Tropical World with my pyromaniac friend and got some great animal pictures on my new camera. I finally figured out how to make the zoom work. Next up, how to control the flash...

I'm sure she'll find that dry land is every bit as mainstream.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom