G
Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll send you a PM, so that we can discuss my region. I'm a bit afraid of art thieves. D:

I still have some RNGd Pokémon, but I don't trade and battle that much anymore.
    Well, I want to make my own Pokémon game, and I have loads of good ideas, but I don't understand Paint or Photoshop at all! D:
    I'm trying to create some fan made Pokémon, but my drawing skills and my computer skills are terrible! D:
    Yes, I'm still a fan of the Ice-type, but I also like other types now. The Grass-type, Dark-type, Ghost-type and Bug-type are my favourites now. :D
    Sure. What's your current B/W team?
    I changed my username a couple of days ago. I prefer the sound of the word Glaciate, and the name FallenStar sounds a bit dramatic, in my opinion.

By the way, I'm NOT a girl. Did Blitzle really tell you that? xD
    when you signed off express it came up that you had signed off, so you must have a different username
    Don't worry about it. Stuff happens, and I had to go anyways. And sure, ask me to battle whenever you see me on. ;D
    Guess I owe you an apology. It turns out that Tepig is the real deal.

Your ever-changing stories didn't help me believe you, though... (And a lot of people on BMGf are sly hackers...)

So sorry. Hope I can be forgiven. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom