C
Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm Lovin' it~ *sued by McDonald's*

What surprised me is that my sister took a liking too it as well, though I think it's mostly due to Ed.
    I FUCKING HATE IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHUGHYTFJGHJHGH.

In other news, I wear a Trilby now. Trilbys are cool.
    Me either, way too glitchy. Hopefully those will be fixed in the near future.

Not hard to see why, that ending was intense and gave us the first glimpse into Spike's past.
    Stupid glitches.

Why thank ya~

That's why I wanted to watch them in order. Like, I thought the scene where "Rain" plays was at the very end of the series, but it was in episode 5. xD Felt it was worth owning on DVD to watch the episodes in the proper order.
    Nice Dexter's Lab usertitle. xD

Finally got Cowboy Bebop on DVD, currently on episode 10. Starting to think I did see all of the episodes, but they were all out of order in my memory.
    Sounds like a good idea.

With the team I used, I only finished properly training it something close to 15 minutes prior to our battle. That was the first time I've used it over Wi-Fi.
    That was one of the hardest and closest battles I've had in a while. You were pretty good. I think this team is going to stay.
    YES.

I'm somewhat surprised, but also confused. Where did she come from? Then again, I bet just about everyone is wondering the same thing.
    ----------
    It's because Tom Baker is the best Doctor. Would you like a jelly baby?
    ----------
    YARP.

Tom Baker is indeed zee best Doctor of them all. Matt Smith is second.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom