• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I've noticed that too, we will figure out a good time soon, and my schedule has been sporadic lately which hasn't helped. and our time zones are different enough too, I'm on EST in America. Tonight won't work for me, but I can try to work something out for this weekend.
    Your eevee is currently ready for pickup. I'll be on during my standard times. Hit me back if you'd like to set up a more specific time to trade.
    I can trade you those two pokemon now, those are fine with me. can you trade now? Got your FC from your sig. Mine is in my sig. if you didn't get it already.
    Hey! The Treecko and Growlithe would be fine (you can just trade me fodder for the rest of your requests). Do you care what natures you get?
    I still have the Growlithe. Let me know whenever you're ready. My FC is in my sig/about me section, when you need it. :]
    I don't remember. I think he may have been talking on the phone? xD

Dudeee. I can't wait! UBER EXCITED about the food. xD weigh only 90 lbs but I'm such a glutton...xD
    Woah, awesome. xD Good to know I'm not going crazy. xD I'm planning to go over to China this month. 8D Can't wait to hit HK and then Guangzhou. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom