• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okies, thank you. :) Oh that will help a lot then. :D I may try looking for some nice egg moves for what will be my first rng breed. ^^ I will probably ask my sis to download the program when she gets online tonight. I really need to practice so I can get the hang of rnging in gen V. XD
    Really I can keep them? :0 Thank you! <3333 I will be sure to use smergle when I start to rng breed. :D I still have to get my sister to download the program for me. ^^; I just don't trust myself since I'm not as computer smart. lol
    Ok, and I was wondering when/If you can clone my ditto could you clone the pansage a couple of times too? I want to be able to evolve one, and keep the rest as the cute baby monkey. <3 Anyways, I'll see you online. :D
    okies, I'll be on here for a while today, so if we catch each other then we can trade. :3 also could you clone my ditto one more time? I have another friend on here that wants one. XD; I'm really sorry I have to keep bugging you about cloning too. >_<;
    oh yeah, take your time with it. no rush. XD If you need help with it like a shiftry with those moves let me know. I could try to get one on plat, and trade it over to black. lol Anyway thank you so much Aura. :D You are one of the bestest friends I've ever had. :3
    umm okies, could you breed a modest one with nasty plot, and leaf storm? You can get both egg moves with Shifty according to serebi. I don't know if the DW pansage is out yet, but if so overgrow would be helpful. If not gluttony works too. lol XD
    Oh yes I do. :) I love the monkey pokemon. <3 If it's not to much trouble for you. I know you are really busy. ^w^
    Hey dude! Hope you can do my favor 'bout the flawless Ditto :D
    Been really busy and takin' my time with White, have to beat 2 gyms.

I'm so relieved that RNGing in Gen V is easy xD Only know how to RNG legends, want to do a RNG giveaway soon ;)
    Awesome! Thanks!

I'll have to give it a try tomorrow night, then. :]
    Yepp.. got myself a shiny flawless DW Slowpoke in hitting my seed three times, twice to calibrate, and once with advancing the PID. Standard abuse has got even easier! :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom