• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like a normal sweeper set. Shouldn't take long then.
    I might not be able to teach it the moves. Really depends if it levels up high to when EV training.
    If you're still interested in the DW Stealth Rock Aerodactyl, I'm free to trade for the next couple of hours, or again tomorrow after about 6:00PM EST (I think that's 5:00PM central)
    K so all of these r shiny and have at least decent ivs. Mamoswine (flawless), rotom, dd salamence, kabutops, jolteon, alakazam, gengar, metagross (flawless), scizor, porygon z (HP fighting 70), swablu, kanto starters, curselax, giratina, kyogre, kanto birds. All of them have pretty good natures sides the kanto birds I think. If ur interested in other things please just say so.
    Not to bug u, but I c how u said u had a flawless modest foreign ditto. Is there any chance I could get a clone of one? I have a good deal of shinies, ivd, egg moves, shiny ivd egg moves, etc.
    Posting on behalf of Kuresuna since he doesn't have enough posts for a VM. XD He says:

Sure, that's fine by me. Drop me a message when I'm online and we'll arrange a time. :)
    it's cool! they're the rights ones. i think!
    but it doesn't matter cause i didn't think you'd give me a shiny!
    I finally got around to breeding with that Shelmet you gave me. I got a great Shelmet, so thanks again :)
    Hey... I want to send you role PM for X-Men mafia, but I can't because you've exceeded your limit... VM when I can send it to you, but please make it fast. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom