• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
X
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They wanted Baskin Robbins to make breast milk ice cream instead of cow milk ice cream. Because cow milk ice cream is "leik raping the cows!!!11!!"

Nevermind that cows need to be milked in order to stay in good health.
    Um...no. Their songs are kinda pop/hip-hop, they sing songs about trousers falling down, sluts booty calling you but you just wanna stay at home with your boys, calling girls who don't fancy you lesbians, taking the piss outta boybands, being a ninja which is basically stealing people's drinks, and so on =D
    Comedy/Clown. If you don't like swearing/extreme immaturity, it may not be your thaaanngg xD

BronenCyde? What's that? :S
    Hi, I am out of town for the time being (typing this from a hotel in Cheyenne Wyoming) but should be back in a week or two. The ban I have from Bulbagarden's main IRC channel is permanent so I will not be there anymore but I think its for the best given that its gone downhill recently. I got alerted to a project being done by a Pokemon fansub group which is interesting and its a true HD rip of Pokemon The Movie 2000 and Pokemon 3 The Movie both of which are exclusive to the rare Apple TV.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom