• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ~ so long my friieeeendd ~~
    ~ drifted throughout the agggeessssss

~ many memoriesss sharreeddd
    ~ but noww we all aree diviiddeeddd
    That's fantastic! That's three of us on here I know of for sure. Are you thinking about going commercial, or just private? :)
    Hey, just thought I'd let you know you have the best signature ever!! :D I'm trying to make one involving a Dash 8, but I'm just not skilled in that area. Haha
    Rocker :) It has certainly been a while...
    Yes, I'm finally back from my...really long unplanned hiatus :) I, read all your visitor messages on my page...I never realized...how so amazingly sweet you guys are...
    Let's just say it made me shed a few tears :')
    Thank you~ I hope everything is going well for you :)

:) Princess
    DUUUUDEE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can't believe it's been over a year since I was rping with all of you, I still remember how I managed to work out you were the murderer in Pikalax's messed up murder rp =') XD Anyway, yeah, hope you have a good one~!!
    Well heya, it's your birthday isn't it so congratulations I hope your day will be a blast.
    Oh, that's too bad, I don't think much will happen with Autumnsky while your gone though, but I will control her if need be.
    I'm going to try to post it tomorrow around noon my time, but it just depends on what time I can get on the computer. Probably tomorrow though.
    If you're gone this weekend then I can give you a recap when you come back and you can just jump in from there, I don't think to much could have happened by then.
    I'm guessing you aren't signing up for the Warriors RP? I'd like to know, some people want to start tomorrow and we'll need a medicine cat if we want to.
    For medicine cats any suffix works, as long as it's not -kit, -paw, or -star of course. Autumnleaf would sound nice, or Autumnsky.
    I'm not usually awake at this time so kinda the same for me. Not much really, I'm making a sprite for Wing as a B-day present and its giving me a headache. Oi vay, I hate writing assignments, I always get stuck right in the middle and can never finish
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom