B
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Go into the union room, it's the red room. I think it's upstairs? Then talk to the lady in the middle and log onto wifi. Maybe that's how you get your FC.
    People who are actually members of the league are special. as long as your hacks dont give you an unfair advantage, then go ahead. with the tms, you can use the ones you buy in the store, but given the fact that it can take a couple hours in the game corner just to get a metronome, hacked tms like ice-beam and gyro ball are right out. Tms that that you just find in pokeball containers are questionable, so ask me. gym leader tms that you can get in the gba games are ok. sorry for all the rules. all the psy tms are good, (minus trick room), and all the grass ones are fine to, so I dont think you will have much trouble with the rules.
    sure! the league just needs a few more members, so if you know anyone who might want to help, tell me so i can invite them.
    sorry for taking so long to ok your join request, but im current on hiatus from the site until i get my ds back. I think ill get it back soon though, so i should be on more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom