• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do in the PC. I need to teach it Earth Power via Tutor and Dragon Pulse and Steel Wing via TM and have it transferred over. Then breed that Male Aero with a Female Archen., and voila, you get your egg move-d Archen ;P
    Yeah, sure. I need to get an Aero from Gen IV with those moves transferred over first, though ;_;
    I find the expressions they are both making to be dead on to the picture of the CDI king, and princess zelda I looked at. :D If you haven't seen the CDI series look it up on youtube. You will get a good laugh! XD Shading, coloring, and backgrounds are my weak points actually, so thanks for the compliment on the shading. ^^
    My blog here needs updating; I have some new ones. If ever you need some breeding let me know and I'll do them (I <3 egg moves lol). :p

Thanks for these! They are legit, though, right? :p
    Yeah, the trainer came out a little weird, but that's cause the pic ref was really hard to make out. :) I like all the ghosts in that one myself. I think I draw ghosts better than anything else. XD
    Nah it's just some doodles I either got requested for, or just doodles in my spare time. I will be uploading a Phoenix Wright picture that's in the zelda CDI style, so poeple can get a good laugh out of that. XD
    Eh. I just left o_O I'll head back in now? Unless you're going to suddenly leave again?
    Oh wow! So awesome! <3 Thank you so much! :D I can't trade right now, but I will be able to later. ^^ btw did you see my new gallery of my fail art. lol I have some poorly drawn pokemon, professor layton (humor), and wesker (humor) art in my gallery. I do take requests if you want something drawn. ^^
    Oh, right, you'll need to give me a few minutes to leave Wi-Fi and re-enter your FC, then :p
    Could I actually get an Adamant Ditto, a Calm Ditto, and the Swablu, for the three, then, please?

I also need an Impish one, too. So is there anything else you want/need?
    Is the Vulpix Male? (I don't really need another Female, to be honest...)

Let me get back to you about the Ditto I need; I need quite a few, it's just deciding which one I need the most.. :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom