• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I do, but it will have to be sometime next week before I can trade. I'm over at a friends house visiting till Monday, and don't have wifi access. =3
    okie, I got the newest rng reporter last night. ( I know late getting it, but i've been busy..) Anyway, I know what to do for the most part, but when breeding for a shiny pokemon do you still have to catch a pokemon for the ivs like in gen IV? XD
    No worries. I just wanted to make sure you were cool with the method. Alright, I'll see you tomorrow :]
    Do you enjoy dodging questions? :p Is Rare Candy-ing alright, then?
    Is Rare Candy-ing alright? Is this for the DW Females plus the Eevee, or no?
    Awesome. Duque's already offered me a Water Veil Buizle, but the other two I need; what would you like for them?

Also, you offered me the DW Eevee on smogon; what would you like for that, too?
    My wifi isn't working right now, but I'll let you know when it's fixed. ^^ Thank you for holding onto the monkey all this time.
    Hey, you don't happen to have Sassy/Quiet/Brave/Relaxed Dittos with 31/31/31/31/31/0 IV's also, do you?
    Hacked? Why, what would make you think that? Duque said he saw Contrary Snivy over there on Serebii, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are hacked, to be honest.

Alright, that's fine with me. I'll catch you later. :p
    Ah, I only need a few now. Skarmory and Skitty seem to be nowhere :(

Yeah, sure. That sounds great. When would you like to trade, since I'll be going shortly?
    Oooo, great. What would you like for it?

Also, you don't happen to have anymore on my list, do you? ._.
    Yeah, same. It's so much easier, and you get egg moves + DW abilities, too :p
    Ohhh. So once you take away the fog you can just RNG captures like normal? That's pretty cool. I might give it a go sometime, get myself some good Dittos, maybe :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom