• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kelleo
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad they included the bikes. They made it even more fun. :)

Yep a sequel would be great. I heard not many people were happy w/ RD's ending. :/

I hope they release the older Japan only FE games on the Virtual console. I want to play the older FE games. D:
    Whoops! I thought you didn't play a MK game. Sorry! XD I love playing Mario Kart Wii especially with the steering wheel. :D

I can't wait to see a FE game on the 3DS. It'll be epic. :]
    I'll check them out. *adds both FE games, TP and ST to my "to play" list* lol XD

The only Paper Mario I played was the N64. You'll love the Mario Kart series. I recommend you check out Mario Kart DS. It's really fun, especially in multiplayer. ;)
    Now I really want to play Path of Radiance and RD. :)

I only played LttP and OoT. That's all sadly. :( I'm thinking about getting TP, PH and ST. Are they all good?

I heard there's also a Paper Mario and Mario Kart 3DS in the works. :D
    He sure does. I hope he returns in the next Smash Bros game. XD

What Zelda games have you played?

I'm really looking forward to Super Mario 3DS. That will be a must get for me. :)
    I used Ike to unlock other characters. He is a great character to use in Brawl. :3

I noticed you're into Zelda games. I recently got into the series, but I've been a Mario fan since N64 days. XD I can't wait for Skyward Sword to come out. :)
    Congratulations and Happy late B-day! ^^ Did you get any 3DS games?

I like Ike in Brawl. He's one of my favorite SSBB characters. :)
    I love my 3DS! ^_^

Yeah some groups don't last long on the forums. :( So Radiant Dawn is your fav FE game. I heard it was fun so I might give it a rent. :)
    Hey welcome to the forums! Glad to see another Fire Emblem fan. There's a FE fan club on the forums if you're interested. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom