• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• poplers just joined us because sparrow told him to, too. he had a better reason to leave than as did; NO ONE on psypoke likes poplers at all :0

i posted for the others because it'd be easier than making people read 'HI I'M LEAVING FOREVER.' three times in a row
    i left because sparrow told me to :0

i was getting really bored of psypoke anyway, and i was sick of being hawked at by the admins for not acting smart and mature (read: like an old hag). but sparrow was stupid and went back anyway.
    nono, #alpha raids #mariowiki. then #mariowiki members think it's #rusrev's fault, because we're all in #rusrev, too, so #mariowiki raids/complains to #rusrev. and then xenon gets rid of them.

and no, i've never gone to #bmgf. sparrow did, though, and he told me it was really quiet in there. and we finally figured out why #psypoke moved to systemnet...since #psypoke and #bmgf are on the same server now, the admins probably thought any rejects from #bmgf would come to join them instead.
    #rusrev? no, it's kind of like another #alpha. xenon said it was #alpha's rival channel but he got over it. pretty much everyone in #alpha is also in #rusrev, plus a few other people xenon knows

and okey, night
    everyone takes #alpha seriously when we raid #mariowiki, it's not serebii-exclusive (thankfully)

although they don't place the blame on #alpha anymore...for some reason, they think #rusrev is behind it all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom