• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Ziggy Stardust
Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um, whatever...

Thanks for your input, but I don't want to talk about this subject anymore. It almost took my life away last wednsday.
    I get to keep the privilege of life. But it's never too late you say?

My understanding of the female mind is gradually growing, but why they don't like me...I failed to understand that completely. They say they don't like negative, mopey, or bad attitudes in general.

Despite my usually happy mood, they seem to avoid me whenever the topic of love is brought up.
    ya i go by the same username on the DW as here :)
    though i don't belive i know who you are? :eek:
    that and i haven't had the time to go on for the past few days.
    Still no response. That's pretty annoying; you'd think MeriStation would want to maintain their reliability.
    I've sent you the text to be translated. By no means do you have to help me, but I believe that we both want to get to the truth.
    I'm going to ask the MeriStation reporter for his input, but I'd rather that he receive the message in Spanish. Are you interested in translating the the text for me? If so, I'll send it to you.
    Oh XD Es que como le diste mucho enfasis a "La ciudad de la furia" pense que si lo eras, disculpa :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom