X
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I just wanted a copy of Roselia. Idk why I got confused... xD And you can release Zorua if you want there's nothing special about it. As for bulbasaur I think it's flawless I'll double check for you.
    Oh alright. ^^ and so four fodder for the clones and originals right? so I don't get confused again haha. ^^;
    Alright, do i give you back caterpie? o.o? or do i keep him too? o.o And im sorry for all the confusion. xD
    Oh, mind if I get a clone of bulbasaur then? ^^;; And what else are we trading? o.o;;?
    Well I'm okay to trade now, otherwise Friday and Saturday I won't be around much until later in the day so Sunday's prob the next best bet.
    Don't mind if we switch to vms do you? xD Anyways I'm home. :p So i can trade you the two for cloning, and the cottonee. And also I found out cottonee's exact IVs using this calculator. Ivs for cottonee: 31 / 30 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 30. :) Defense isn't too great though...^^;; And he has hidden power electric also.
    It seems that we have not done our trade yet. In case you were wondering:

Saikyou Salamence
    WORLD09 Weavile
    for
    PC Yokohama Birthday Pikachu ♂ (Japanese, 2008)
    Ruby Zigzagoon aka Berry-Fix Zigzagoon ♀ (2004)
    hey i replied to your thread just now about the gengar. i see your still online so figured a VM may make things quicker :p
    Pikachu-Colored Pichu aka PCP ♂ (2010)
    Lv. 30, Untouched
    OT: GAMESTP - ID: 01300
    Jolly: (set nature) +Speed, -Special Attack
    IVs: 5, 13, 0, 25, 5, 25
    Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure
    Always Shiny

Alima Darkrai
    Lv. 50, Untouched
    OT: Alima - ID: 03208
    Timid: +Speed, -Attack
    IVs: 31, 30, 4, 3, 30, 30