G
Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am doing a Sailor Moon rewatch recently after all these years since I have all episode on VHS ( thank God that the German dub is pretty good).
    Although it can be kinda hard to endure every single episode of the anime. ^^

I see you liked Usopp's Robin impersonation too? Can't wait to see that in animated form.
    I didn't even know that I could choose Verde. I must have overlooked her letter because I would have picked her as well...I guess I will reload my save file and choose the different princesses just to see the dialog.

I refused to pay Liam after I did it once. Rather strange how he kinda saves you before the final boss fight of all people.
    Yeah, I picked Bouquet and was truely sad when she "disappeared"... I ve tried to avoid the deaths of my men in LKS at all cost anyway. Even with the "washed on the shore" stuff I felt bad all the time one of my men died in a battle... ^^"
    Which one did you pick?
    thank you dear :D i don't mind taking a hit for team sanity, especially since it seems what i did made the mods finally decide to take action. HURRAY
    Today I remembered how much I miss Sounansu thanks to your avatar. I repressed the thought so nicely...what have you done?! :p
    Sweet!

Let me finish this Battle Subway challenge, and we can trade a Mr. Mime and Tirtouga for Roselia and Snorunt.
    Mine is 5071 3251 3895. Going in now.

I've got Mild (didn't have any Naive's left with the good moves) Pansear with Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, and Grass Knot...plus a Skull Fossil. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom