• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll send you a PM, so that we can discuss my region. I'm a bit afraid of art thieves. D:

I still have some RNGd Pokémon, but I don't trade and battle that much anymore.
    Well, I want to make my own Pokémon game, and I have loads of good ideas, but I don't understand Paint or Photoshop at all! D:
    I'm trying to create some fan made Pokémon, but my drawing skills and my computer skills are terrible! D:
    Yes, I'm still a fan of the Ice-type, but I also like other types now. The Grass-type, Dark-type, Ghost-type and Bug-type are my favourites now. :D
    Sure. What's your current B/W team?
    I changed my username a couple of days ago. I prefer the sound of the word Glaciate, and the name FallenStar sounds a bit dramatic, in my opinion.

By the way, I'm NOT a girl. Did Blitzle really tell you that? xD
    when you signed off express it came up that you had signed off, so you must have a different username
    Don't worry about it. Stuff happens, and I had to go anyways. And sure, ask me to battle whenever you see me on. ;D
    Guess I owe you an apology. It turns out that Tepig is the real deal.

Your ever-changing stories didn't help me believe you, though... (And a lot of people on BMGf are sly hackers...)

So sorry. Hope I can be forgiven. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom