• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NOTE: I deleted my previous message, because it had my contact info. Read the update, below, to find out why.

UPDATE: I decided to only give my e-mail address/AIM username to people that I still want to talk to. If you don't have my e-mail address/AIM username, that means I don't want to talk to you. With that being said, I'm leaving. I'm sick of this place. It served it's purpose.

I'm finally free.

Cheers,
    Alan
    Hello, I have returned to the forums! while it was updating I decided to take a little break off of it and just relax and hang out with my friends. Then I decided to make a 3DS Fan page on Facebook yesterday and I got 8 likes YAY (i wish it was more lol like my Pokemon Fan Page on Facebook oh well :( ) How have you been doing ? I haven't talked to you since may 13th :( I am such a bad friend. I hope all has been well with you and I hope you reply soon so I have someone to talk to. Thank you for being my friend. ~Love Laura~ Playing 3DS game - Nintendogs + cats:French Bull Dog version! Keep being awesome.

{P.S} Do you own a 3DS?
    Sorry, I was doing something else. Do you need them urgently or is it OK if I give them to you tomorrow?
    Just saying because I saw that Tranquill is going to be female, and Columbo isn't really feminine. XD
    No, not at all, why would it bother me?

Basil for Serperior (short for basilisk and also reminiscent of the herb) and Columbo for Tranquill (columbus is Latin for pigeon) for now.
    Sure. I always try to give mine serious names. I even do research beforehand to come up with names that are as interesting and complex as possible.
    I didn't used to after Yellow, but I started again in Platinum and have nicknamed every single one since.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom