• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG, that's awesome! I know what I'm getting tonight! =D

Thanks a lot Thingamajig. Using my phone right now. But I'll order it later, when I'm on my computer. ^_^
    No. I'm still missing quite a few DVDs actually. =P

At the moment, I only have the first box set of Indigo League (need to get the other 2 box sets). And besides that, I'm missing most of Johto League Champions (I only have volume 4).

I still need most of Advanced Challenge (I think I only have volumes 6, 7, and 10). And finally, I need 2 or 3 single DVDs from Advanced Battle (I own almost the whole season aside from just 2 or 3 DVDs).

Johto Journeys just happens to be the season I was worried about most. And it's my favorite season of Pokemon, so I really want to have it in my collection. ^_^
    I fast forwarded to the credits and wrote all the names under additional voices for both episodes that I saw written.

Yes in Dee Dee It's Dawn:
    Additional Voices:
    Bella Hudson
    Rhomda Krempa
    Mike Pollock
    Melissa Schoenberg
    Hilary Thomas
    Tom Wayland

Playing the performance encore!
    Additional Voices:
    Bella Hudson
    Rhomda Krempa
    Mike Pollock
    Melissa Schoenberg
    Hilary Thomas
    Tom Wayland

Both episodes credits had the same VA's listed for additional VA's.
    Yeah I've got it today actually.
    Haven't had time to play it yet. Been kind of going through season 12 boxset currently.
    What do you need to know in terms of VA credits?
    OK, if I'll eventually try to order these box sets, I'll tell you... for now it's just a dream XD
    Ok, thanks, also, would that make a good voice filter effect for a video phone that projects an immage of the caller on the wall? I am going to start a thread about the finalli soon.
    What is it though, what I am trying to do is to describe it because I am writing the finalli of pokemon, and I would like the computer, and the projecter phone that Annie has to sound like that when people talk through it. How will I let PUSA know what I am talking about? it's kind of a hard effect to describe, I know i've heard it as Giovanni's projecter phone and it is often used in the original series for phones and tvs. You are right, it is used for the pokedex too.
    Hello, thanks for finding who voiced the exam computer. I have one more question involving this computer, and its the sound of the voice effect done to veronica's voice for this computer. How would you describe the sound of the voice? would you call it an echo, or what would you call it? All I know, it sounds vary cool. Could you help me there please by just describing how you think it sounds while hearing it? Just play the episode again and tell. p.s. Sorry for making you watch it again, it is a good episode though anyway.
    I'm thinking about emailing magna actually on a few things actually.

You mightbe right but I think I'll be getting the season 12 full set anyway. I like how these full boxsets are sorted out after having a decent look at them finally.
    By the way, I plan to buy "The Irresponsible Captain Tylor", because that series has a lot of VAs from 4Kids. I've seen 5 episodes so far, and I really like it. =)

When I attended Tekkoshocon (at the end of March), I bought "The World of Narue". Haven't seen any episodes of that series yet, but it sounds interesting, lol.
    Wow, that's awesome!! =)

Very interesting. ^^

And here's something funny. I actually thought that Chris Niosi voiced Hawes, the museum guy in the new dub episode. I thought that, because he wore glasses and had a similar voice. But, it turns out I was wrong, lol. Wow, I suck at identifying VAs. xD

The only time I can figure out voices, is when a character is voiced by a 4Kids VA, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom