M
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there mint, just letting you know that i caught a female dw marill today so if you're still interested go ahead and make an offer on my thread :)
    It's okay, I'll give you those three anyway. Can you trade right now? I need to go to bed soon.
    I think I'll be on around 30 minutes longer from now on. Maybe a little more.
    I actually managed to get Castform and Skarmory on the GTS. Do you have any other Pokémon? But it doesn't matter if you don't, I'll still give you those 3. I need to breed a Cyndaquil, though.
    Yeah, sorry. I was having connection issues >.> I figured it out now, though :D
    Oh no. I forgot that we traded before. I shall head onto Wi-Fi now. :]
    Hey! You can have those fossil Pokémon you wanted in my thread. Which ones would you like? Please VM me when you're ready to trade. Thanks!
    I got booted offline trying to trade with starman. Enjoy your Adamant/rockhead, I'm surprised he didn't go sooner.
    You're welcome. I figure that many people don't have Castform since he's hard to get in Gens III/IV and impossible in Gen V. And also the Power Items haha. But yeah Cottonee's fine. He's a dummy poke so no biggie. But yeah thanks for the trade and the rating. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom