• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I'd like to participate in the Review Exchange thread with The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova. Could you add me to the list?
    Hi,

Could I have The Red Dahlia taken off the Review Exchange and replace by Broken Paths? I'm taking an extended hiatus on writing the Dahlia cause I lack inspiration, so I hope writing this new fic will spark something.

Thanks!
    Can I have Silver Seas taken off the Review Exchange and have it replaced with Hoenn Wars, please?

Also, what's with the late updates for Crossroads? *puppy eyes*

I'd also like to ask your opinion on HW.
    Of course not. I'll still be around. I'll be in the staff sections as often as I always am. I just won't be in the workshop XD
    I posted my resignation in the writer's block explaining it all. About to announce it over our Twitter too.

And yeah, a fanfic section certainly has merit.

Aladar, it's been a pleasure man. You're awesome.
    ok....so i watched the first two episodes. and....it was good. i liked it. not sure how much more ill watch, but i would consider watching more.

also, that anime about boobs i mentioned, apparently its called "Sekirei" and i just watched the first episode. i found it humerous, and im gonna try the second episode, but me not being an expert on anime means my opinion is probably pointless. if it helps, Covet found it "too silly to keep watching" and there is a ton of fanservice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom