• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Attention Everyone i have moved to serebii forums due to the fact tht the new forums are really slow so if I ever made a trade offer to you my name on serebii is juan8913 like always so just friend request me or PM/VM me. Bye bulbagarden!
    Yeah, it said invaild code so I'm using another picture of boshi until I know what's wrong. ^^; You may have to send the picture to me cause It might be to big on here.
    I did make a list of what I need. I didn't realize I've barely scratched the gen V dex. I need a lot of shinies to fill my dex. Well, at least I have a new goal since I've already fill my dex the first time with none shinies. ^^
    Yeah, I probably will when I can get all my shinies or rares cloned. :) I will need some pokes to offer, and right now I don't have any. lol XD
    Oh, yeah. I had forgotten too. it has been a while since we last traded due to my wifi acting up. Anyway thanks again for the trades. :)
    Thank you so much! Let me know when you can get some copies of shiny rufflet. ^^ Thanks again this helps my goal so much! :D
    okies, yays! XD I guess it was just wifi being a pain again. lol At least we connected fairly easily. kk, I'll meet you on pokemon black too. ^^
    me too but you are not showing up. i'm sure we traded before because we traded squirtle, trapinch, and mudkip.
    I know, I was just letting you know is all. I couldn't sleep last night which is weird cause I usually get to sleep early. ^^; And I am very greatful! :D I'm trying to get a complete shiny dex in gen V, so every shiny gen V pokemon helps. I will look at past posts to see what pokemon we was looking to trade.
    Okies, I'll trade the treecko to your gen IV game. :3 Do you remember the shiny pokemon we were going to trade on gen V?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom