• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ....*plans to have a Hyper Beam miss and incinerate a nearby building...in an aerial battle*>=3
    Hey SaIn, how close do I have to make the Silver Vs A.D battle in Hoenn Wars resemble the RP? Could I make it more awesome or does I have to stick close?
    Awesome. Even if it's not Travelsverse or other 'Verse-related, I love a good story :3 It's just a matter of getting time to read ti |L
    Sorry ^^; But I've already used the move a couple of times, if it changes now it'll be odd (and I've not a clue how vibrations = earthquake, since they disappate too quick)
    Earthquake works by having the Pokémon slam the ground with enough force to match an earthquake =P One has to wonder what sentient species grew alongside Pokémon >=3
    Yeah that's what I did, actually chapter 18 and 19 of Dragon's Roar are a crossover with AD as main and he's still a secondary character but I've kept him in stock so that he doesn't take a lot of spotlight from the normal characters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom