P
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plushie, if you're still having problems after this, you might try looking at this.

Nintendo's Tech Support Forums: Error 86420 in Pokemon HeartGold on DS...

They tell you what ports you need open to get a connection.
    Hey plushie, I'm sorry for all this! I'm going to give the Pokemon to my friend Shaymin, and he's going to trade with you and see if that works.
    There are a ton of them that are in that level range both male and female. I'm not seeing yours come up. They even have cheri berries. Ugh! Can you breed one real fast at the pokemon breeder? A level 1 would be a sure thing.
    There are a ton of them that are in that level range both male and female. I'm not seeing yours come up. They even have cheri berries. Ugh! Can you breed one real fast at the pokemon breeder? A level 1 would be a sure thing.
    LOL! I looked for it and I saw one male level 30 panpour but it wasnt you. It was some guy from Wisconsin named Eli with a Japanese Poke.
    Doesn't seem that anyone has Zebrastrika's up. They're gen 5 (I forgot I can't see old pokes yet). Nothing is up male or female in the 1-20 range.
    We need a poke that everyone isn't trying to trade. There are no Zubats being traded, I just looked. The male 1-20 range is empty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom