• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
W
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, just let me grab my DS. It was Croagunk, Lileep and Frillish, yeah?

I already have your FC from before, but incase you need mine it's 5071 3141 9155. See you in there. ;D
    Hey, thanks for the trade.. Hopefully you don't mind about the lvl.. There's no ev in them, it's just I happened to use them for iv breeding.. :)
    I know I'm a little slow at this, but what do you want as the redis right of that Modest HP Fire Burmy you RNG for me a while back? Just asking... .-.
    If you can, then yes please? :3

Though I'm going to bed now and will be off for around 20 hours, so you can take your time on it. >_<"
    Thanks...though I thought I asked for HP Fire, but meh, guess I can stick with Dragon just fine as well. >_<"

Thanks anyway though. :3
    Sure. I can get you in a little while, I have some things to do first. :3 You can have it for free, so don't worry about giving me anything in return.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom