S
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Little bit pissed are we? Why don't you make me an offer and if I like it, I'll trade you the English one?
    As we finally seem to be on at the same time now, can you trade me the two Sun Stones (and possibly a Fire Stone) now? My Black FC is 0819 3491 8420.
    I think I should've left you my e-mail address or something or at least ask you to send a reminder through PM... do you want the trade to commence sometime tonight?

EDIT: Eh, never mind.
    I apologize for the long wait. I had work yesterday and the day before yesterday so I was unable to access the site for a while. We can try this today sometime.
    I usually save that part for last in case for any reason trades have to be suspended or canceled. I have a full Pal Pad. I probably traded with like... over 70 people already. Nothing to worry about. By the way, they are ready. Now you can have the info,

Name: Shadow
    Friend Code: 0991 1596 8104

When you respond, I will wait in the Wi-Fi Club.
    Thanks!

I just remembered I have a Venomoth in the PC -_-" Haha! Thanks anyway; enjoy the Nidoran!
    I'll be able to trade over my hour lunch, which is in an hour and a half. or after work. which is in 6 and a half hours.
    No I don't need anything unless you're willing to part with a Shiny or Legendary. Aside from that I'll accept your junk pokes :)
    Yeah sorry, I haven't been online for a while, I can trade tomorrow though, anytime after about 2 o'clock BST (GMT+1) I'll be online so you can just VM when you are if you want :)
    Sorry, i wasn't around earlier :-/ I'm in GMT-6(central time zone) and I should be around most of tomorrow, at least after noon. If i'm not on the forums, toss me a PM, i'll get the e-mail alert.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom