• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, so a Xanatos Chess Player =P Since A.D has Xanatos Gambits going when active you should have both of them mention, when observing something going on with the war, that it's like a game of chess.
    Noted. Hmm, would Silver do as he did in the Rp and scribble a note witha code not even Maxie could understand but someone he knew could? Just wondering what to do before Lucario vs Pikachu =P
    And by good friend, you mean...
    Sorry, but I'm confused by the lingo on the web: Good/Best Friend usually means more then that, for whatever reason.

And ouch, glad I don't have to remove mine =P
    Wait, can I see people on my blog list? And can you read The Unova Trainers as I write it until I properly release it when I've got 'Grey's details, rather then using Black and White for a base.
    Hey SaIn, How did you get a Draft section on here, cause I'd like to do the same thing to let me write stuff crosscomputer.
    Hey SaIn, there's gonna be a delay with he A.D vs Silver fight the laptop it was on's screen's smashed.
    Hey SaIn, since you're in charge of Unova, I want your opinion on some The Unova Trainers idea.
    Ah, awesome. Well, I like the direction it's going ^^

I advise, if you make it a series or something, making a 'bible'. I've one for the Travelsverse, though I need to organise it proper ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom