Akinai
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Disgaea? That's like my favorite game. Laharl is a motherfuggin' beast. I've only played the first two. Are 3 and 4 any good? And your friend made a video game? That's aweshumz! I must see it! Pretty pretty please?
    Dungeons and Dragons? I love that game. I actually made a variant that makes it so spellcasters don't rule the game I call Tunnels and Traps. Anyways, send it away. I like seeing character sheets. Man, the memories...I once had a sorcerer who was a pyromaniac and owned a flying, living castle. (I only played with Cole, my best friend, see, so it didn't matter that Oberon was a little overpowered) He was awesome, he killed a ton of people and set everything on fire, and ended up destroying the world for the fun of it.
    *Nods* Cool avvy. Looks like the man who lives behind the grocery store near my house and comes to look in my window at night! Except both his eyes are red.
    Yep, that's fine. I personally think that your sign up was the best for this RP. Everyone else gave themselves great super powers which leaves little to no development for the academy to use.
    Hell, by now the lack of humidity slightly bothered me when I went to Los Vegas. I'm pretty used to the heat too; I wore a jacket through most of last Summer, and wear literally nothing but jeans.
    Nah, I don't judge lurkers, brother. But yeh, I live on the panhandle, switching between Panama and Tallahassee.
    True, maybe she falls off the boat after the attack, as for Serena I wouldn't know how to play her that well, maybe I will just have Scarlett make it
    Aww that sucks, I was hoping for Serena to come and confront Scarlett. Well I guess these things can't be avoided, sorry to hear whatever is going wrong. What should I do about Serena and Makina? Kill them off or have them go missing somehow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom