S
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I got them from Mystry who said that they were legit. No worries I reported him to the Trade Problems/Issues thread.
    Do you have a spare shaymin to give or trade all I have for trade is dittos galore and a few fossils = / but if you can spare a shaman message me k thanks
    Yeah, don't forget to poketransfer my Abomasnow and Moltres to GEN V so I can trade them for better pokemon off the GTS Negotiations.
    Yeah it was legit from Battle Revolution. So when can we trade today? I'll try to be on all afternoon since I have no luck with reaching people here.
    Oh! Sorry! I completley forgot about that--there's still a few people I need to distribute to.

Sure, just VM me this weekend whenever you're available. :3
    No need to say sorry, I was just letting you know incase something happens.

I don't know, it depends on the person who RNG'd it for you--you'd have to ask them.

BMGf doesn't really enforce distributing rights anyway, so I guess this is all moot. xP
    I'm just letting you know you can't assign distributing rights to pokemon that aren't yours originally--that Torchic isn't yours, so you can't say who can/can't trade it: only the OT can, which is not you, it's Blazevoir.
    Nope. Now, it should be about 1-2 weeks or so...
    My Wireless Router is being fixed. If it still won't work after being fixed, I'm planning to buy a new one instead (D-LINk Wireless 150).
    Hello. Is it possible for you to do our two trades* tomorrow (June 12, 2011)? If you can do the trades tomorrow, I can trade tomorrow at about 3pm-6pm (UTC +07:00) / 4pm-7pm (UTC +08:00), maybe?
    Around these times, I'll be in the Wi-Fi Club.
    Thanks!
    *= My Aerodactyl for your Jaboca, Liechi and Ganlon Berry and my Mew and Shaymin for your Arceus and Jirachi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom