D
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would It be possible for you to get me meloetta, genesect, arceus, shaymin, mew ? All this is just to complete the pokedex, they don't have to be event or have good ivs or anything..could you also find me a Snivy with Contrary? It's my favourite starter and great Serperior will be with its HA.. I hope im not asking too much !
    Hey, I was wondering if you could hack me a competitive worthy neutral natured Meloetta. I got back into pkmn after the epic events ended. I'm not sure what you'd like in return but I'd be happy to get whatever. If anything my 3ds number 2766-9714-2656
    cheers but i will get one myself after i finish breeding my dragonites in this frame of mind atm that every pokemon has to be in a different pokey ball.
    well if you don't get one let me know I'll get you one and you can clone it.
    ah I see. but clefary also gets moonlight why not use that?

hm do you know someone who can clone items?
    I saw your post in the wanted section, while I don't have one I wanted you to know that pokemon can change their abilities when they evolve in gen 4 5 and 6 if they would have had the ability. it has something to do with hidden values.

btw it's almost impossible to VM you because the color of the font and back ground are the same.
    If you are still interested i can make all the pokemon you requested in the hacked section. Just let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom