yourlilemogirl
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're forgiven. This time. :D

Luckily my phone company doesnt get conceited about their services. They suck, and they know it.

Mm yeah, I thought Irene dying was sad too. Still, I dunno how it ends, so dont tell me what happened to the rest of the Schiffe, ok? :p
    I wonder if I can find Blood+ DVDs...

Hahaha Ill cook you the grandest feast ever concocted!
    I think it was my 3 years experience in a kitchen that did the trick. Jess didnt let me wear my fedora. :(
    It may also have been my develish good looks, but you never know.

Also...I GOT A SHINY SHELMET!!!
    Shes so yellow and bug-like. My first ever successful Masuda attempt. She was the 186th egg hatched.
    Haha Im glad. But yeah, dont scare me like that again, young lady. :p

You're serious? They actually call their employees Geniuses? My Arceus, thats a bit conceited. Especially if they cant help you. :p

Ah yes, the Schiffe! Thats right. I named my Victreebel after them. :p
    I remember Moses. And was Lulu the creepy pink-haired one? I liked the big muscley one with a mace.

So right, I went to my job interview today. And I got it. So now Im a chef again. I didnt wanna get back into a kitchen, but desperate times and whatnot. At least Ill get money again.
    Yaaaay! You're alive! I was really starting get worried. One more day of absence and I would have called you to make sure you were, ya know...alive. :p

It sucks that your phone has been playing silly buggers with you. Hopefully the 'genius' at the shop can fix it. Though from my experience, people in phone shops are rarely geniuses. :p

Ah Blood+. I remember when the SciFi Channel used to have Animax, and I loved Blood+. Mainly Haji, due to his cello/shield and daggers. And the evil claw-hand he has. Im not sure if I ever saw the end of it, though. One of the last things I remember from the show was those chiropteran supersoldiers, but they were on Kai's side, and used axes/scythes and such. That was an awesome show...

Anyways, Ill talk to you soon, I hope! I have a job interview tomorrow, so maybe I can get a new laptop soon, which will make chatting to you so much easier. :)
    *huggle sleepy huggles!*
    Wow. You havnt been on in ages. Whats been going on? Is the lack of an really so bad that you havnt been using the computer at all? Though the mental image of you walking around in your beach gear is quite pleasant. :p
    Just so you know, if you spend too much time offline, Im gonna get worried about you...well, more worried than I already am. You havnt been active on Twitter either, so Im hoping all is well.

Oh, and take your time with the Eevee. Now that Jess' parents are back from holiday, my wifi will be alot more limited, so I guess we'll trade when you're ready.

So, yeah, I miss you Tay-Tay. Talk to me soon!! *huggle huggles!*
    Oooo this time when I looked for you I noticed something! I'd been mistaking "Local Time" and "Last Activity" for some reason (looking at the one in place of the other... ^_^'). That's why it's been looking like you're last online one hour before I come looking. heh.. derp. I'm still getting used to the new Bulbagarden layout I guess...

It actually says your Last Activity was Yesterday 03:23 AM, so it looks like I haven't missed you online today yet at all. :3 Just wanted to let you know that I have been looking for you today for our trade, as promised. I don't mind waiting longer if you aren't able to be online today.
    lol why is it that I happen to check for you about one hour after you're last on, every time? X'D
    I must have the worst timing ever. ~♥
    Hi there, just looking to see if you're around. I'm available to trade today, and I'll keep checking to see if you're here throughout the day. :)
    Heeeey Tay Tay. :)
    Havnt talked to you in a while. Any chance you've bred that female DW Eeve for me yet?
    Ive missed talking to you Tay. This whole lack-of-internets thing is really getting me down...plus Jess and I have been fighting alot lately...I dunno, my life seems to be working against me atm.
    Hey, just checking on the status of my pokemon. No rush or anything. I am going on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back until Wednesday afternoon next week. So if you aren't ready to trade today would you want to hold my pokemon until Wednesday? If that's a problem I understand completely, and don't mind making other arrangements to get the pokemon I needed. Let me know what you want to do.
    Haha.. Nah, nah.. I think I am kinda annoying, after getting overexcited with Poketransfer, frankly.. DX

Your AC blew up because of the temperature!? (o_O) Luckily I haven't experience any "explosion" here.. LOL!
    I'm sorry. I don't know what's up with the connection. Maybe we should try again tomorrow? Want to give me a time? I can do sometime before 3pm (PST)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom