• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's really great to hear. I'm an anti-hacking as well. Well, no but I would love to read them :) Added you. My FC is in my profile. My trainer's name is Hugo. Oh, if you want I could check for you? Mine is fighting. And once again thank you soooooo much for shiny Beldum. I have never ever encountered a shiny before.
    Well, as long as it is not hacking then count me in :D Yay, this would be my first semi-legit pokemon ever!!!!
    Btw, wanna exchange FCs?
    Oh, I see. That's actually cute :D
    Oh, thank you so much for your kindness :) Btw, does the RNG thing render the pokemon illegal?
    Hello, do you want to trade your shiny Beldum? I could give you a shiny for it or a legendary. Metagross is my fav pesudo :3
    DUDE *cough* i mean hey <_< anyway i was wondering if your were still breadding shinies cause i want one for my diamond.
    Hey man, do you mind if I add to your egg move group? I posted in it already because I thought you were inactive (I haven't seen you post in ages) but I can always delete it.
    hey i saw your post on the report a trade thread and it jolted my memory about a trade i almost had back in may.
    If you ever happen to set up a trade with a "shayminskyforme88" i would advise against it.

With your policy, you'd be way more than against trading with him(her?), as the cart he apparently uses is a flash cart and only through lots of poking around did i find that out before a trade was to go through.

just a head's up (though i bet with your super sleuthing you would've found out anyway)
    :) tootles! :)
    lol, Same things happened to my platinum game, (only use it to ev train now) and thanks dude, it was a pain to do, but finally got there with the riolu :D woah, congrats on the shiny dude :D
    I want to RNg(on Gen V) but it's growing kind of difficult for me because I use PPRNG and all of the guides are for RNG reporter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom